Join Our Family
Thank your for your interest in Piccolo Cannoli Bar. We value every team member and believe our team is our greatest asset.
Why join the Piccolo family?
- be part of a creative, friendly and supportive work environment
- be challenged to excel and achieve
- be empowered to use your creative skills
- great staff discounts
We have a 'can do' attitude at Piccolo Cannoli Bar where we always strive to 'go above and beyond' for our customers.
We're always looking for 'All Rounders' to join our team. Ideally applicants would have the following:
- preferably a minimum of two years experience working in a cafe, restaurant or similar establishment
- some experience in food preparation/styling and/or barista skills
- be punctual and prepared to work rostered shifts from 9am - 4pm Monday - Saturdays and/or weekends
- be super friendly and highly self motivated
- be efficient, flexible, accountable and loyal
- have the ability to learn quickly and work as part of a small team
- have a genuine willingness to be trained, to train and serve others
- hold a current drivers licence is preferred
We're an Italian cannoli bar sharing an Italian experience with our customers therefore preference will be given to applicants who have:
- a genuine interest in Italian caffe', food, language, culture, architecture & design
Social media is an important part of our business therefore preference will be given to applicants who have:
- social media and/or photography knowledge/creative skills
Whenever we have employment positions available we generally advertise on seek.com.au please also check our social media pages regularly for employment opportunities.
Should a position be advertised and you have the above qualifications please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure to include:
- the days you are available to work and when you are available to start
- if you are interested in full-time, part-time or casual opportunities
- the dates and details of any courses and qualifications
- the dates and details of any previous employment experience
- your current contact details including email address, contact phone number and address
- at least 1 professional and 1 personal referee (from someone not related to you) - please include their current contact details so we may contact them
We'll review your application and promise to get back to you promptly.